Friday, November 21, 2008

The Weddingg.

On Friday was the day my friend's mama's wedding-don't ask-haha...and I went with my long time buddy Nabil and Amirul..sounds gay-ish laa..haha..I've been waiting for this wedding for days..

Before going to the best part I went to KLCC with my sister 'cause she had a "reunion" with her schoolmates...I went with them and I stayed there after my sis and her mates went back home...and I walked all over the mall waiting for this Nabil guy laa...

When he arrived, we started talking and just remembering the old times I supposed...corny!hahaha...and we have like 3 hours 'till the wedding...we ate lunch and walked and walked and walked until we figured that we were damn tired...

So after that, we got ready to go to the wedding..obviously it was the "peak hours" meaning a lot and I mean a lot of people were pushing and turning to get in the train...good thing we missed only one trainn..haha...

At last we were at the Kampung Pengantin(its like a house which is build for weddings)..me and Nabil walked into the house and faunf our long time friend Sofea(the bride's daughter)haha..we talked and I was hyper cause Nabil gave me Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino at Starbucks earlier that evening...

We laughed and laughed until my perut cramp...we ate the food-nasib baik sedap cause we were damn lapar-haha...after that the usual meet the bride and groom shake their hands...haha...

Lastly it was the time to go back...and it was like 11.10 pm..so we hurried to the Putra Station and got into the train..I think that was the last train for the day...surprisingly the train was full...at that hour...until it was my stop my friend wanted to sleep at my house..so we arrived at my house and we were exhausted!

we slept around half and hour afterwe settle things up...

yayy!i met my old friends!

No comments: