Monday, November 17, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

haha...
yesterday was supposed to be the starting of the best holiday of my teenage life!haha..suppose that is..

at the bright morning of 8 o'clock..my mom woke me up from my lovely fantasy dreams...where there was all the money in the world and all for me...haha...cheesy!!! I am soo lame!

haha..
and after breakfast my mom demanded me to clean the car porch..like wtf?hahaha..soo was bending and scrubbing the tiles..I felt like I was in a military school or something..haha..

and then after that i have to vacuum the house...hahaha...luckily my mother insist me to do my room only..
hahaha...it took 1/2 hour for only my room..hahah..i didnt realise there was a collection of dust in my room..
hahaha...soo rite after that everyone was damn tired..and my niece which is only 1 year plus was still hyper..
haha..everyone palau-ed her..at last she fell asleep after she had her meal..

Penaat!

No comments: