Friday, November 14, 2008

The Journey To. part 2

After that we didnt actually know which bus to take to OU. First we waited at the nearest bus stop from the mosque. We didnt actually sure if there is a RapidKL to OU..so we decided to go back to Asia Jaya to take a Metro bus..which is cheaper I think..on our way to the station we missed two metro buses to OU.wtf?

Lastly it was a sight for sore eyes we caught the third bus.haha third times the charm... haha..we went on the bus and obviously Subhan were talking nonsense all the way..ahaha..yeah and then there were two girls dressed up all lawalawa with scarves around their neck...sejuk betul Malaysia nie..whispering about us...mostly about me..according to Subhan n Azrie laa.

When we reached there I was totally clueless where they were going because OU was not my "turf"...thats what azrie said..we went straight to the arcade and play games and I started to worry what am I going to tell my mom..for balik-ing lambat..
.Subhan was goofing most of the time there with his chicken dance..hahaha..

So we ate this XXL Chicken Crispy from one of the shops..wtf? it was the size of my arm...besar gilaa...jakun gila..and then we jalanjalan and I still dont know what to tell my mom and idk how the hell am I going to get back home..

Lastly we lepak and then Azrie told me his cousin can send me to a Putra station..idk which one..soo after we laughed and i only left with one buck and Subhan kept on pinjam-ing money...we decided to balik...yeah the traffic jam was argh!wtf?gila terok..soo Azrie's cousin sent me to Kelana Jaya...hahaa..by that time I didn't even bother cause I was too damn tired..hahaha...soo I stand in the train for 1 hour cuz it took 19 stations to go to my stop...then it was almost 7 o'clock and I have to walk through the dark streets to my house alone.argh!scary gila kowt..hahaha..
and then I reached home and I was extremely exhausted...hahaha..

IT WAS THE BEST LAST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER!

No comments: