Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Hang Outt

On Wednesday, my friend Nazrin went to my house...we hung out...and then we decided to register for tuition..then we settle tht stuff up..I suddenly thought of sleeping at his house..haha...so I asked my mother after we reached my house...my mother agreed...after we got to his house we watched tv and ate dinner and a few hours after that we slept...haha..we even sempat tengok this one cerita seram..haha..

So the next my friend wanted to do something with his hair...I'm not sure what exactly...haha..and i decide to my hair nipis..haha...okay we did that..and my friend's treatment took 3 hours!wtf?okays i wait him at his house while playing basketball...hahaa...after a long waited hours...his sister came back from school and screamed "SPM da habis!"haha...cool!So i got ready la for the lepaking time...and my friend tak habis lagi dgn rambut die...haha...apa nak jadi..and a few minutes after that we got out and was on our way to the Pavillion..so I lepak with Nazrin's friends...haha..cool! I met new people!yayy...we sat at the giant stairs and wait for the others cause they watch Twilight...haha...and thenwe lepak lepak...and then we went to BB Bistro...we drank and u think yourself la what we did there...haha...and then it was time to go to Pavi backk...I got my dinner and we talked...so it was time to go backk after a laugh-full dayy..hahaha...

I got back with my friends i met just few hours back...and I arrived at my house almost 11 pm..

Yayy!

No comments: