Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THE REALISATION!

Hey hey! It's the first time in three months since my last time updating my blog. MY GAWD! PMR is like SIX MOTHS coming and im not ready for anything yet!

Last month I went for Umrah. It was a memorable experience. I MISSED THE MOSQUES! It was MAJESTIC! OH EMM GEEE. It was seriously big and beau-tee-fool! The people was okay but not like Malaysians. MALAYSIANS ARE THE BEST *butt-kissing*.

Last two weeks was my school's Sports Day. Of course I did nothing but shot-putting~ and the march past. HAHA it was unforgetable! HAHA. Guess what? My house got 2nd in tug war! OWH YEAHHH~ My first medal in VI! Damn proud of it! HAHA. Corny but thats how I feel.

After about a week after that my hair got longer. YAYY. And my school starts to feel like normal again. But this time my table was stolen and I have to serch for a new one and decided to sit next to Subhan (the straight A student) and it is running pretty well.

Thats all for now.
PEACE~

No comments: